Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Answer!

Here we go!
1. The inside of our heating system after months without use. I swear my house is filled with spiders. No way. You'd also see a bunch of other stuff that has no business being down the heater grate. (there are spiders everywhere though!)
2. A grate near the hotel in D.C. There's a little tunnel thing near the back. A man-sized opening that you can barely see from here. Gives me ideas...lots and lots of ideas. Yes! It was very cool and I was very intrigued!
3. If you look closely on the right side, there's a black and white kitten. My sister's cat, Dave. He's always getting himself into trouble, but he's so darned cute. How he managed to wiggle into the attic fan is beyond everyone. Luckily, they got him out and sealed all possible entry points before the fan was turned on. And yes, their house is filled with spiders, too. Nope. Though Dave is quite the cat. Usually he's covered with burrs, or he's trying to steal your pencil, or laying on your checkbook.
And it's not secret answer #4 either, though I have to wonder why there's grape Jello in the minivan. Wait, never mind. I already understand that one. I just found a cup of strawberry milk with a fork inside in my Suburban.
That is all!
Behave!

2 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

Are you sure it's not # 4? I really thought it was # 4.

Victoria said...

LOL, Ava!
It's always secret answer #4, though sometimes it's not grape Jello! Occasionally the answer is cheese!! (but don't tell anyone I told you! LOL)