Whoot! Lived to Friday!
Let's see what was good about the week, shall we?
1. Supernatural last night. Loved the episode and while I was sad and mad at the ending, I get why it has to be that way for right now. I need to watch it again for proper processing as it was completely chaotic here last night.
2. Getting stuff done. My to do list is insane. Insane! I'll explain why later, but let's just say there's much to do and not much time to do it.
3. Writing challenges. I mentioned my chapter's 50/50 challenge in a previous post. It's a beautiful thing. People are pushing to at least get 50 words a day, and I have to tell you if it wasn't for having to report in, I probably wouldn't even have opened my document Wednesday. And this morning, I wrote my 50 words first off because I won't have time later. Beautiful. My word count for the week is close to 10k, which is completely awesome!
4. This coming weekend. I hope it's as great as I want it to be.
5. Coffee with pumpkin spice creamer.
Okay, I know there are a lot more good things, but I'm feeling the press of the clock!