Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tall Tale Tuesday


Okay. What is this?
1. The inside of our heating system after months without use. I swear my house is filled with spiders.
2. A grate near the hotel in D.C. There's a little tunnel thing near the back. A man-sized opening that you can barely see from here. Gives me ideas...lots and lots of ideas.
3. If you look closely on the right side, there's a black and white kitten. My sister's cat, Dave. He's always getting himself into trouble, but he's so darned cute. How he managed to wiggle into the attic fan is beyond everyone. Luckily, they got him out and sealed all possible entry points before the fan was turned on. And yes, their house is filled with spiders, too.
So, which is it?
Behave!

2 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I'm going with 2 this time!

Ava Quinn said...

I'm going with secret answer #4.
A petrified slice of grape flavored jello found on the floor of my minivan.