Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy First Day of Summer!

It's a gorgeous day out there! Lots of puffy white clouds and a tiny little breeze. It's hot, but nice and shady in my backyard. Where I will be for the rest of the day - doing yard work and enjoying B being home.
***
This weekend turned out well. Saturday wasn't quite as relaxed as I'd originally thought, but it wasn't as hectic as last week. Sunday was gorgeous and spent at the meadow with the dads. Well, most of them. We missed my brother, and a few others, but it was still a nice time. The upcoming week is pretty full, but manageable.
***
Now I have to start focusing on college stuff. It kind of makes me sick to my stomach to think about the financial aspect of it, but we'll figure it out. It makes me even sicker and sad to think about my baby going off into the big bad world! But she's ready, even if I'm not.
***
Time is already going fast. The next thing we know school will be starting again. Heck, the fourth of July is only two weeks away! That's crazy!
***
Enough rambling. I have weeds to pull and a manuscript to edit!
Behave!

No comments: