Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Things I Wish I Liked....

A random list...
1. S'mores. It's not the graham cracker's fault, or the chocolate (obviously). It's that darned marshmallow. In my opinion, marshmallows are only good for ammo.
2. Spearmint. No. Wait. I don't ever wish to like that. I have many bad memories associated with spearmint. I can't stand the smell of it. Seriously. It makes me sick just thinking about it.
3. Peanut butter sandwiches. I don't dislike them. But they're not something I ever choose to eat.
4. Same with hot dogs. It's a very rare that I ever eat them.
5. Woodpeckers. I mean, they're very cool, but I'm completely squicked out every single time I hear one. I'm not talking about the little ones either. I mean the huge, freaky Pilated Woodpeckers. *shudders*
Well, there's your random Friday morning list of weirdness.
Feel Good Friday later on!
Have a great Friday!
Behave!

3 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I like smores except for the chocolate. Call me weird. Try putting raisins on the PB sandwich.

Ava Quinn said...

Freaking awesome list.
M3

Victoria said...

Okay, Sue. You're weird! LOL
Raisins? ICK!! That should have been on my list, too. I hate them!

Thanks, Ava! lol