Pages

Monday, July 05, 2010

Feel Good Friday - The Post Camping Edition

I don't think I've missed blogging this many days in a row in a long time! Not that you've missed me or anything. Ha!!
This weekend was perhaps the weirdest camping trip we've had in a long time! It was very quiet, with only my parents and us out there in the wilds. And we had a lot of running around to do, so it wasn't very relaxing. But let me hit the good highlights and I'll fill you in on the rest throughout the week.
1. The very cool nights. Made for some excellent sleeping.
2. Getting to see and actually talk to K2. Even if it was only for a few hours.
3. Chicken Taco Soup
4. The owls we heard in the trees Friday night.
5. Hanging with the kids.
6. The texted pictures of my granddaughter.
7. Hanging with the folks.
8. Getting a visit from my granddaughter when we got home from camp.
9. Showers. Flushing toilets. The Internet.
10. Air conditioning.
More on the weekend through the week.
Behave!

No comments: