Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday?

I have no idea what day it is this week. This seems to be a frequent problem for me. And I can't believe I missed posting yesterday, but I do have a good excuse. The gnomes were threatening an uprising and all of my time was taken up with negotiations. Things are okay for now, but the situation is somewhat of a pressure cooker. I'm not sure how this will end.
***
Hopefully my sister in on the last leg of this spider bite journey. She had the plastic surgery to replace skin over the area yesterday. She's in an immobilizer for a little while, but is now without the tubes and wires she's been stuck with for the past several weeks.
***
My mother-in-law remains in the hospital. She is undergoing tests, but seems to be gaining strength. We really don't know too much at this point.
***
This week has seemed long! But tonight I get the chance to hang with the bff's and hear my favorite, Jason Manns. Very much looking forward to it!
***
It can stop being so danged hot now.
***
That is all!
Behave!

1 comment:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I'm glad to hear your sister is on the homestretch!