Which of the following statements are true:
(There is more than one.)
1. I don't carry a purse, but I will take a bag with me occasionally, depending on where I'm going and how long I may have to wait. After the long camping weekend, I discovered two pouches of fishing worms in said bag.
2. We came home from camp last weekend to find our trash cans tipped and garbage all over the yard.
3. My dog is such a nervous nellie. As soon as something is different, she licks her paw so much that she limps.
4. On one of our recent trips to the hospital to see my sister, I witnessed a man peeing in the parking garage.
5. I braved my sisters "Garden of Death" (possibly where she got bit) to prove to my kids that there was nothing to be afraid of.
6. I found a bag of sliced cucumbers in the 'burban. No telling how long it had been there, but it was one of the most disgusting things I've seen in a long time.
7. I would rather live somewhere with alligators than somewhere with snakes.
Okay, the humidity has affected my brain. I can't think anymore. Which of the above are true?