Pages

Friday, April 08, 2011

Feel Good Friday

Well, here we are at Friday...(well, technically not since I'm writing this late Thursday evening, but since tomorrow night is packed full, I figured I'd better do this now...)
Here's the list:
1. Friday! (even though it's Thursday I can not wait!)
2. Having dinner already in the crockpot.
3. A lessening of the constant trips to the grocery store as I become more organized.
4. Keeping up with the 50/50 challenge.
5. Finally getting the debacle that was K1's taxes taken care of.
6. Talking to K2.
7. The husband taking care of the housework this week, despite his terrible knee pain.
8. Family dinner with the siblings and 'rents and grandbaby on Saturday! At my sister's new house! I'm really looking forward to it. It's been a while since we've seen everyone and I've yet to see the new digs.
9. Funny pictures from my brother-in-law in California. Apparently it snowed there today and the kids made tiny little snowmen.
10. Friday! Sorry. I just have to say it again!
So there's the list. I am, however, not thankful for the stink bugs hanging around again!
Behave!

No comments: