Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Random Monday...

What a beautiful day!! And I love the rain, too!
***
Tonight was a fundraiser for K3's school at a local restaurant. We ended up being seated near a woman who coughed like she was dying the whole time we were there. It made it impossible to enjoy the meal. Heck, sometimes her coughing made it impossible to swallow. But, the upside of that annoyance is I didn't have to cook.
***
There is a rather large butterfly bush hydrating in my kitchen sink. I hope we can keep this one alive. We haven't had much luck with them so far.
***
Speaking of plants...I was walking around the backyard looking at what's coming up and what I may have lost over the winter (like 2/3 of the patio garden thanks to the dog's digging - though I have a theory on that we'll get into later), and I turned a flower pot over to find a sprout struggling to find the light. I'm reasonably sure the gnomes did that. The one nearby looked guilty. I'm keeping an eye on them...But I'm excited to see the green stuff. And to not wear shoes.
***
K2 texted me today to ask if it was okay to eat moldy peanut butter.
***
It looks like B's headed for another round of knee surgery. We'll know for sure tomorrow.
***
Okay, that's enough. I'm so tired I can't see straight. But I did get a decent amount of editing done tonight before my eyes refused to cooperate.
Behave!

No comments: