Pages

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Tall Tale Tuesday - Fail

I'm here again! Don't faint!
But, unfortunately, Tall Tale Tuesday ain't happening this week. So let's go with this...

Dear Mother Nature,
Stop PMS'ing.

Dear Stink Bugs,
Go back where you came from! No one likes you here!

Dear Supernatural,
Please come back!

Dear Children,
Those piles in the living room are good, but not where they are. They're your clean laundry. Remember how you folded it? Now take it upstairs and put it in its comfy spot. Now.

Dear Dog,
Please stop shedding. I could make yarn and knit a super king-sized comforter from your lovely black fur. And I don't want a black fur king-sized comforter!

Dear School,
Please stop charging a fortune for my child to go on a 'required' field trip. You are draining my wallet and I don't like it.

Okay, that's enough weirdness.
Behave!

No comments: