Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

On Stinkbugs...

Things I've learned about Stinkbugs:
1. Regardless of popular belief, antiseptic mouthwash does not kill them on contact. Sure, it'll kill them - eventually. By drowning. I put three stinkbugs in some and it took them nearly a day to die.
2. Even though they are attracted to light, it is not unheard of to find Stinkbugs cruising your toilet seat in the dark bathroom at 3am.
3. Stinkbugs are not very smart. Cockroaches are disgusting. Really disgusting. But at least they have the decency to hide from you.
4. Sometimes they don't stink.
5. I get tired of the constant counting of carcasses and how many are flying around.
6. Lately, it's taken a longer stretch of warm weather before they start showing up. Maybe my house isn't as infested as I thought? (ha ha ha)
7. Certain vacuums will turn them into Stinkbug peanut butter, making it very difficult to clean off and staining the canister. (Luckily, not mine)
8. Cohabitation is just not possible.
9. I check every piece of clothing before I get dressed.
10. When they're active, you should always cover any food. It is not unheard of to find a Stinkbug floating in your soup. And it's gross, too.
That is all for now...
Behave!
(This was supposed to post yesterday. I'm not sure why it didn't!)

1 comment:

jason said...

wow, really nice information about stink bugs, well I will just try to follow that steps.