Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I hope you had a wonderful day!
It was a good day.
A day full of babbling granddaughters, laughing, strange singing kids, lots of food, frisbee playing...
What else...
We arrived at my sister's and the dog was so excited that she jumped over the seat and landed in the taco dip. Tomatoes, olives, lettuce, refried beans, and sour cream all over the back seat of the 'burban and two bags of tortilla chips with nothing to dip.
And, guess what? It's raining again! My basement really can't take much more. We've had fans down there trying to dry things, but it's kind of like bailing water from the ocean with a thimble. We have a major basement cleaning coming up soon and I think we're going to need a very big dumpster.
Anyway. I hope you enjoyed your Sunday whether you celebrate Easter or not.
Behave!

No comments: