Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Not Really Slacking...

I'm not. I've been editing my rear end off.
For real!
I am nearly ready to send it to my trusty crit partners, which is good since part of my monthly goal was to send it to them. Still have some chapter length's to mend and some content to add to the end. On the whole, I'm happy with it, though I know there are a few places that need a little work.
The thing about sending the book to people with fresh eyes is that they can see what's wrong, what doesn't make sense. Because to me it does. I've been immersed in this world for so long I know what everyone is thinking, even if it's not on the page. And it really should be on the page. So while I'm nervous about sending it out, I'm excited for it, too. I'm nervous because I've been working on this book for a very long time thanks to life and jobs and stuff.
That's all for Monday!
Behave!

No comments: