Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Feel Good Friday - The Saturday Edition

I know I'm late!
Here's the list!
1. Supernatural returning for an 8th season with a new writer. One that has written some of my favorite episodes! I know I've been quiet on the Supernatural front lately, and that's because I've been kind of disappointed. I haven't lost my love, but I have been a little disillusioned. And that's sad. My hope is renewed.
2. Getting to see some of my former classmates last night at a mini-reunion. I won't tell you how long it's been since I've seen most of them. A long time. But we had an absolute blast. To say we're a unique graduating class would be an understatement, but those are stories for another time.
3. My writers meeting today. Always awesome, but today was especially awesome because one of our favorite speakers came.
4. Cooking. So far I've made two pans of stuffed shells, a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, and am working on potato salad. B has a dish he is making as well.
5. Looking forward to tomorrow. Hanging with the family and friends, eating (cheesecakes!), and laughing. Can't wait!
6. Hanging out with that man I live with.
7. Writing time!
8. Weird texts with K2.
9. Retreat coming up in 40 days!
10. A less busy week on the horizon!
That is all!
Behave!

No comments: