Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Feel Good Friday - The Saturday Edition

So...whoa! I sign in here to post and everything is different about the posting process! hmmm... Anyway. All I can say is, whew! Saturday! Let's get to that list, shall we?
1. New Supernatural last night. Awesome! I loved it. So much.
2. K2 doing well with her surgery. (even though prescription pain meds make her angry and mean.) The doc fixed some torn cartilage and cleaned up some scar tissue. Hopefully the surgery resolves her pain.
3. Hanging out with that man. He makes me laugh. So hard.
4. Having a relatively easy weekend (for me - not for that man!), which means I can write all weekend! (After I take care of the grocery shopping and start laundry)
5. Getting the retreat t-shirts ordered!
6. 26 days until retreat! I cannot wait!
7. Hysterical laughter watching J wash K2's hair in the kitchen sink. He was soaked. She was soaked. It was a riot.
8. My to do list shrinking.
9. Being home Thursday. Even though we spent most of the day at the surgical center, it was fantastic to be home. I cleaned. I cooked. I edited.
10. 26 days until retreat! (I know I said that already!)
That's all for now. It's time to get busy.
Behave!

2 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

I'm glad her surgery went well. And Whooot! RETREAT!!!

Victoria said...

Thanks, Ava!
22 days until retreat!