Pages

Monday, April 02, 2012

Mostly Suck Monday...

Regular Monday suck aside...
1. Having to ground my kid for grades! Argh!! He does the homework (I see it, I know it's done, and done well, too), but somehow between home and school he "forgets" that it actually has to be turned in to count towards his grade! So, now he's grounded. And I think it hurts me as much as it hurts him.
2. Not sleeping. Why, when I've stayed up far too late both weekend nights, can I not fall asleep before midnight? Yeah, I know I've screwed with my schedule, but dang it! I was tired! And now I'm more tired!
3. I'm cold! Which really has nothing to do with Monday, but it's relevant because it is Monday.
4. My face breaking out. What the heck? What am I twelve again? Grrr!
5. My house being a complete and total train wreck because no one knows how to put their crap away!
The good stuff about Monday:
1. Dinner with friends. They moved to Florida a few years ago. I haven't seen them since (B has). We didn't have enough time, but we did have a good time. And we had Mexican food, which is always awesome!
2. Watching one of my favorite movies while I "try" to get some work done.
See the ratio there? Proof that Monday is a day of suck!
Tuesday will be better!
Behave!

2 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

BOOOOO!! on the suckiness.

YAY!!! on the goodness. Hope the week has more yay than nay.

See you Saturday.

M3

Victoria said...

I'm still hoping for mostly good, Ava!
Saturday can't get here soon enough!