Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Time Warp?

Not The Time Warp. But I feel like I'm in a time warp. The days are going so fast. Too fast. It's Tuesday already. And almost the middle of April! I mean, really!
What have I been doing since my last post?
Well, we had Easter at my sisters. It was a blast. We ate way too much, laughed a lot, and I got the bright idea to hike to the top of the cliff. I was halfway up when I realized I was not the smartest tool in the shed. Everyone was watching, so I had to continue or look like a fool. I made it, and I'm glad I did. The view was gorgeous. No pictures because I was worried I'd drop my phone, so you'll have to trust me. We watched old home videos from when K3 and S were not quite one - holy cow! All in all, it was a very good day.
Then it was Monday...
And we all know how much Monday sucks, so I don't have too much to say about that. Except I did make a little progress on my revisions, had a nice walk with the man, and caught up on a bunch of stuff that's been hanging over my head. (So maybe not all sucky)
Today was less sucky, with more accomplishments. Laundry done (kind of), fantastic dinner made by me - shrimp tacos with mango salsa. Yum! (Though next time there will be more garlic, less taco seasoning (or no taco seasoning), and a little less hot pepper) Major pages of revisions completed. No walk, which makes me feel both sad and fat. A good conversation with K4, and silly, silly kids. (Though we will be having a reminder discussion about how when I am writing they can't bug me unless there's blood and/or fire, because gah! Really?) Oh, and I got to talk to my granddaughter on the phone while K2 watched her. She was so excited to talk to me and her Pappy and oh man, I love that kid!
And tomorrow is Wednesday. We'll see what Wednesday brings...
Behave!

No comments: