Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday? Really? Again?

These weeks go by way too fast!
1. The weather is psychotic. Monday I wore shorts. Today I am in a sweatshirt.
2. I have this sleep timer app on my phone. I might delete it. Since I downloaded it, only once have I achieved over 8 hours of sleep. Mostly it's 5 hours. And that sucks. Not that it's the app's fault, but...
3. Tomorrow is K2's wrist surgery. Early. We have to leave the house a little after 6am. I don't know if she's nervous, because she's not here.
4. It really bothers me when people judge other people. Worry about yourself, not others. There is nothing redeeming about picking someone else apart.
5. I want to take kick boxing classes.
6. Friday cannot come soon enough.
7. Friday is also new Supernatural.
Seven is enough for this Wednesday. I have work to do.
Behave!

1 comment:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I hope her surgery went okay!

And I think kickboxing is a brilliant idea. You need it. Cheaper than therapy! :)