Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Feel Good Friday

Wow! I suck!
A whole week?? Wtf is up with that?
I don't know, except it was a long week.... ???

Anyways...here's the list...
1. No Day Job until Thursday!! How awesome is that?? Hello, mini vacation!!!
2. K5 is 2 today!! Wow! She is such a great kid!! I am old!
3. Sleeping in tomorrow!
4. K5's birthday party tomorrow!
5. The lightning and thunder going on outside right now... Did I ever mention we only have air conditioning in select rooms and it's freaking hot outside!?
6. Making progress on the bedroom cleaning...
7. Plans to hang with friends tomorrow night.
8. Having no solid mini vacation plans... Awesome!
9. Knowing I will be able to write during this mini vacation!
10. No day job until Thursday!

Behave!

2 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

Wooot! Have fun with your mini vacay. And happy birthday K5!!

Victoria said...

Thanks, Ava!