Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's Only Wednesday?

Geeze. This week!
Remember me talking about K4 coming down with the flu on Saturday? Turns out, it was a highly contagious flu. Took out four out of five of us - that man and I only hours apart on Monday. (I woke with K4 at 5am on Saturday, then when she got up again - around 9, the man helped her out. I got it at 5 am Monday morning and he got it around 9 - how's that for precision?) What an awful day! I won't go into the gory details, but there was moaning involved. If K2's going to get it, she should have woken up with it this morning, but so far so good. (K3 had it Thursday, but a milder version) Anyway. That's something I do not want to repeat ever.
This morning we woke to the freezer door being left open overnight. So far, no one has fessed up. I guess it was the ghosts, or maybe aliens. (Unless the dog and cat had a party overnight?) Luckily, Mother Hubbard's cupboard is bare at the moment, so nothing of importance (except a almost empty bag of ice) was sacrificed. And, bonus, tonight's dinner was pre-defrosted. The poor compressor was chugging like it was on its last leg, but finally evened out and made everything frozen again, which is a definite relief.
Oh! And it's only Wednesday! Cripes!
And I'll stop there, because you definitely do not want to know what my cat has been doing (or not doing) this week, and I know you don't want to hear about the kid arguments (saving those for Summer Survival).
Behave!

No comments: