Well... Friday is here again. It was a weird week, and it's November already! Geeze!
Here's the list:
1. Writing meeting tomorrow. Looking forward to it, though it's my last official meeting as president. I look upon that with mixed feelings.
2. The laughter coming from my living room right now. I'm cranky, but that I don't mind.
3. Doing enough research to be able to convince the company that made our hot water heater to send the replacement for our faulty part for free. Go me.
4. Being warm.
5. The storm not being as devastating here as it was other places. I feel bad for other areas.
6. Sleeping in a little tomorrow.
7. A K5 visit on the horizon.
8. Writing time. I'm holding my own in our 50/50 challenge, though my counts haven't been as high as I would like.
9. That man doing the grocery shopping.
10. And planning tomorrow night's dinner.
That is all for now.