Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes - a brief gathering of thoughts...
Sometimes when things don't go the way you planned them, the end result is better than what it would have originally been.
Sometimes you have to stop talking about it, stop thinking about it, and just do it.
Sometimes you want to drive your car like you can in video games. But don't do that because you will either get arrested or die. (especially if you drive like me in those games)
Sometimes the people you wish would reach out to you can't because they're struggling, too, and might need you to reach for them.
Sometimes I wish I could move to Alaska.
Sometimes it would be good if people actually listened when you explained things to them, especially when you explained it in writing - several times.
Sometimes its best to listen and not say anything.
Sometimes its hard to remember there are several sides to every story. The biggest question would be to ask yourself is it worth making yourself another side, or is it best to stay out of it?
Sometimes you have to be angry, or sad, or hurt. And Sometimes you don't.
Sometimes hope is the only thing you have left. And Sometimes hope starts to fail you and you have to run off of another strong emotion until hope comes back. Sometimes that strong emotion is just hope in disguise.
All very cryptic, huh? Not intentional. As I reread the list I realized most things could be applied to many different situations, but it's heavily influenced by my feelings on my writing career at this particular moment.
And you should still never drive in real-life like you can in video games...
Behave!

2 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

I'm feeling you on most of these, Smith.

Hang in there and I'll try to as well.

M3

Victoria said...

:)