Pages

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Gearing Up For Monday

Again!
I'm really okay with it! I do very much enjoy my new job, but I'm still so tired! I even took a nap today!
It's been a pretty productive Sunday around here! I finished our taxes...all that's left is the check writing! UGH!!!
I paid bills, too. Also UGH!
We're in blast mode in my writing group, so I hosted a blast this morning and met my daily word goal. I missed the second blast due to kids needing my laptop for homework...
Laundry is done. The house is semi-decent.
I made taco soup for dinner.
That Man and I hit the gym. (Our set up in the basement)
And played the puppy out.
But...
I didn't get everything on my to do list done... dang! Though I did try! It was really nice to just relax at home for a change! I didn't even change out of my Jammies! Also we went from the stomach flu to the cold flu... K3 had the stomach flu and K4 has the cold... Erg! I really hope I get neither!!
I know. Lame post!
Behave!

No comments: