Pages

Friday, March 17, 2017

Feel Good Friday

Aah, Friday!

I love you bunches, Friday.
(I had a negative thing to say, but I deleted it because I can't do anything about the fact that I'm not able to be home to write full time right now.)

Anyways...

Let's get to the list...

1. Snow Day! I lost eight hours of pay, but I wouldn't have gone into work if we had actually been open because I don't want to die. I made up the delay hours from Wednesday, but that's about it.

2. The snow was so pretty! It really was!

3. Writing time! I'm working on stuff and I'm happy!

4.  That Brother being here. He's a good house guest and it's good to see him after a bunch of years!

5. Going out with That Man. We had a great dinner at a newly reopened eatery in our town. The food was amazing and our server was awesome!

6. Seeing our granddaughter this weekend!

7. Talking to K5 on the phone on my way home from work. She is awesome and we are so proud of her for her just being her and the things she's doing at school! She is so kind and gentle and forward-thinking. We are amazed by her. She talked my ear off and I wouldn't have it any other way!

8. Sixty days until retreat!!

9. Going to see the band tomorrow night! Always fun!

I didn't get to ten, but that's close enough!

Behave!!



No comments: