Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Weekend Wrap Up...

So no taxes got done this weekend... whatever... They'll get done before the deadline. At this point, we owe money so I don't really care to get anything done early.

Friday...
Dinner with our friends. It was a lot of fun. And a late night. But so worth it.

Saturday:
Sleeping in. A little bit of laundry. Eagle Ceremony for one of our boys that That Man guided along the way. He received a mentor pin. They always choke him up and he feels that he doesn't deserve, but, in my opinion, (and obviously in the scouts opinion) he definitely deserves it. He spent a lot of years as Scoutmaster and he loved every minute of it. (not the paperwork part... at all, but the camping/activity part... yes) Watched Mr. B.

Sunday:
Slept in again. That Man took Mr. B to the religious place with him after getting him pancakes for breakfast. I woke, got coffee x4, and watched the only show I ever watch. Then... Laundry, grocery shopping (OH... I am seriously checking out the grocery delivery service from out local store... I have heard many many good things about it...) A bit of writing - just reading through....and a lot of thinking. I need to rewrite the first book in the series before tackling the rest... And it's okay. This book has been begging to be rewritten for a really long time. I'm good with it, and it will be epic. And I am really excited about being at this place to rewrite this book.

Tomorrow is Monday...Ugh... I love my day job, but I am in serious need of a day off... And that won't happen until Retreat (51 days). I have about four or five days until my three year anniversary at the day job.

That is all...

Behave!

No comments: