Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Terrific Tuesday...

In an effort to be positive, I'm calling this day terrific and here's why:

1. Being on time this morning after an interesting getting ready time (that included a lot of funny stuff).

2. Decent work day. Manageable work load, some challenges, lots of laughing with my co-workers.

3. Not having to cook when I got home and a good dinner, too. Also not having to do dishes or clean the kitchen.

4. An absolutely beautiful day! I didn't take the top down on the Jeep because I just wanted to get home, but it was lovely to sit out on the patio and chill.

5. Getting my writing words done.

6. As much as I hate to say it... Paying the taxes. The only thing I need is a stamp for the federal envelope. The good part is that we had the money to pay the taxes. Not that we have much at all left, but at least we could cover what we owed and that's a good thing.

7.  Mr. B. He's a hoot and was a crack-up all night.

8. Not caring that my house is a wreck. (Actually, I do care - just not at this very moment.)

9. Holiday plans.

10. Tomorrow is half-way through the work week and I get to meet one of my favorite clients.

That is all. It's bedtime.

Behave!

No comments: