Pages

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tuesday Tale

I cut my finger pretty darned good yesterday. I'm still not sure if it should have had stitches or not, but it's too late now. What happened? Well, I pull in after work to K4 coming out of our side door which is secured by a heavy storm door and a padlock on the inside. We rarely use this door, but have had someone try to break in there.
Anyway.
She had been locked inside the house - all of the house keys were in use, including hers which was borrowed by a brother. (actually her car keys, but her house keys were on there). So I unlock the door and proceed to help her get the door closed and secure again. I reach to adjust the bottom part and hit the sheet metal, instantly slicing my middle finger. It didn't really bleed, and it didn't hurt at all... Until later.
And of course, I keep bumping it on everything and it's hard to type properly thanks to the bandage that's on it. And it does hurt now.
I should post a picture for you, but you really don't want to see it. I showed K3 while he was eating and he wasn't thrilled with me. It's not gross like bleeding, pus-filled, or bone-sticking out, but it makes you make that "eeee" face.

So yeah...

I got my first round edits for ItF! Very excited.

That is all for now!
Behave!

No comments: