Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wrangling Wednesday...

Wednesday already?

Well... That implies that this week is going fast when in fact, it's not.

Day Job is the Day Job - busy, crazy, brain-sucking, but it is what it is. It's a good thing I like it.

Retreat - 21 days! The swag has been purchased after Simon and I had our annual shopping/dinner night. We always have a blast. I have a few bucks to spend yet, which won't be hard. I'm making my packing list and am so excited.

Writing - Even after going through all of the retreat stuff we purchased and deposited on my couch last night, I managed to get a pretty decent word count tonight. I sent back my edits and pitched a vague idea for the next book in the series. Robin Hood? Yes. Yes. I'll be brainstorming this at retreat so I can begin writing as soon as I'm done with my current project.

The Weekend is coming - we have multiple obligations/plans. Not sure what's going to pan out and what isn't. One main thing that needs to happen is laundry. And housecleaning. Joy.

Computer - Well... I hate to even mention this. It has behaved for a few weeks now. No shutting off. No glitching. I did have to reset it to before an update stage a second time, but no nonsense since then. Though I have pretty much kept it plugged in the whole time - so don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. I can't remember when it was shutting off, or if I'm just imagining that being constantly plugged in is helping. That said, there are updates waiting to be installed and I know if I do that, it'll start being a jerk again. I have three weeks until retreat and I'm trying to figure out what the best thing to do is... I have no idea...

It's past my bedtime...

Behave!


No comments: