Pages

Sunday, April 09, 2017

Weekend Wrap Up...

Oy. It was Tuesday when I posted last...

What's happened since then?

Stomach bug - 3. Non-stomach bug - 3
Who gets it next?
I had it Thursday into Friday. K4 still has it. Let me tell you people - this thing is not fun at all! Stomach cramps, multiple bathroom trips, vomiting... yeah, it sucks. It's also going around the Day Job. I don't know if K4 will make it into school tomorrow. She was hit a lot harder than I was and is still in distress.

I finished my edit round and sent it back to my editor. Yay!

We went to That Man's sister's for her birthday last night. We had a blast! Our trip there was fun - we took a mountain four-wheel drive road in the Jeep, which was awesome. We had great food, great conversation, great relaxation, pretty darned good sleeping, great breakfast, It's so quiet there and I love it.

Got home early and then did the shopping, took a lovely nap, cooked on the grill,

I still need to finish the taxes. Oy!

This weekend coming is Easter.

It's going to be a long week at the day job. But there should be some fun stuff during the week. We'll see...

That's all for now!

Behave!

No comments: