Pages

Monday, April 03, 2017

Ugh Monday...

The stomach bug is in this house.
I'm a little scared because I was in the thick of things during the vomiting and with the perpetrator when the other part began.
Ended up getting to the day job two hours late so situations could be worked out.
It wasn't a fun morning. Or a fun workday since leaving early Friday and going in late today. I have a lot of work to take care of. Blah. But my boss is super cool and awesome about my situation, so that's a good thing.

My editor emailed about working on my June release. I'm doing a final editing pass on my end before she starts her editing. Got a decent amount read through - fixed some clunky sentences, etc.

Today was definitely one of those days where I wish I was home writing full time again. Not that every day isn't, but I guess because I was home long enough to do some laundry, start dinner, and take care of some stuff, it makes it more visible to me. Blah. I do love my day job a lot, but if I had the chance and no financial worries, I would chose to write full time. But you already knew that. Everybody knows that.

That is all.

Behave!


No comments: