Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Thursday...

One more day...

I am working on my first round edits. I'm almost done. I made it through the easy stuff and now I'm working on the things that require more concentration. I'm hoping to be done by Saturday. It would be nice if These People who live with me would shut the heck up so I could concentrate. Ha! That's too mean. They are trying really hard, but forget themselves often. I just want to run away for the weekend so I can finish. To be clear, I would take That Man with me, but no one else... because he knows to leave me be and he has his own stuff to do... It's still a possibility if I can work out the details. I hope...

My finger is still sucky. It's apparent that it did need at least three stitches. It looks good, I think, considering. I'm taking care of it and I think it will be okay. I've been putting two bandages on it - one for wound covering and one for protection since I hit it on every single thing I touch.

Yesterday I had the day off work. There were necessary things that needed to be done, which left no time for editing until later in the day. I'm not complaining at all. It is what is it, but I am dying for Retreat!! 26 days until I have 4 1/2 days to myself .4 1/2 days of doing just what I need/want to do (except for the Retreat responsibilities, which I want to do). I am so excited! (and yes, I love my family and I will miss them, but seriously...it's ME time! I need and deserve it!)

Tomorrow is Friday. Yay!

That is all for now!

Behave!

No comments: