Pages

Friday, August 24, 2018

Feel Good Friday

Yay Friday!!

It was a hell week at the day job! Seriously! We were insane by the end of the day today. We were super silly and raucous! It was great and awesome!

Here's the list:

1. K4 is home! She came home for the weekend and to do laundry. She and her dad are having an epic conversation about tools and shop and classes. It's amazing. I love it. She's enjoying school and getting through the stuff that's not so great.

2. Not cooking dinner. Ordered and picked up. Yay!

3. Ordering the last of the tools. Oy! Open a vein and bleed me dry. Seriously.

4. Writing! Yay!

5. Weekend plans.

(I'm going fast because my battery is going to die and my charger is far away)

6. Weekend! I'm not going to get to sleep in tomorrow, but that's okay.

That's it for now. (see above)

Behave!

No comments: