Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Mid-Week Insanity...

I "think" the new book title is found. I will tell you as soon as my editor approves.

It's been a crap week at the day job. The other night, we stood outside in the rain hoping to wash the "hate" off. LOL. It's been insanity. No lie.

The kid is managing at college. Dealing with some home sickness and crappiness, but on the whole doing well. Classes started and she's loving it. Roommate situation - not so much, but there is hope that it will get better soon.

She made an emergency trip home last night for discussion and opinions. Which was good and fine and I think we sent her back to school with a good perspective. She drove back through an insane rain storm and did awesome. She'll be home this weekend for laundry and home-cooked food. And to hang with her kitten and dog.

This dog has been having the worst time with K4 away. She is into everything during the day. She has her "baby" and her ball and still is getting into things we didn't think she would get into. Today was better. She just cried when I came home. Poor Floofy.

Next up is my anthology story for charity. I've been toying with ideas - okay, let's be honest... I've started this story four different times in at least three different points-of-view and what I was thinking isn't working. I need a new idea, which I "think" I have, but aren't sure yet. Still working on it, but hope to really start on it tomorrow night. Whoot!

That is all for now...

Behave!

No comments: