Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Two Hundred Degree Tuesday

Seriously! That's what it feels like!

Sweat. Sweat. Sweat. Sticking to things. More sweat. They have no ice at the store. Ha! (not kidding though) More of the same is in the forecast for tomorrow. UGH! After that, it should get better. I hope!

Driving the Jeep with the top down was pretty awesome, especially after dark. Thankfully, I didn't get stuck in traffic in the blazing hot sun!

Sleeping last night pretty much sucked - even with AC. I ended up grabbing the industrial fan and plugging it in around midnight. After that, it actually got cold enough to use a blanket. Nice. Except That Man took it and I kind of froze for a little. Ha! The industrial fan is still plugged in and currently running with the ac. I'm heading there in a few because there is no way I can write downstairs. I feel like my face is burning off.

Another brutal work day. But whatever. It is what it is.

After work, I met up with my writing buddies for dinner. It was an awesome time full of laughter, smiles, information sharing, and story telling. I'm so glad I went. Also, I have a book signing coming up now! Yay! It was worth the drive and little bit of traffic. For sure.

Halfway through the work week tomorrow! Yay! Looking forward to the weekend!

Time to move my stuff and write in my cool room!

Behave!


No comments: