Pages

Tuesday, November 05, 2019

One Day More...

This week has been rough. Emotional on so many levels.

But the brain is working again. Critical thinking beyond the day job is coming back and it makes sense. So weird! lol

On one hand, my decision being the right one has been confirmed so many times. On the other hand, I am going to miss these people - my coworkers, my customers... And they aren't shy in letting me know that they're mad at me for leaving. Mad is not the correct word though. They are happy for me in pursuing my dreams, but upset with me for leaving. I get it. 100%.

Tomorrow is it though... I have done lunch with my sales reps Monday and Tuesday...said goodbye, made sure they're comfortable with the way things are now. I'm going to see them both again, but they are like my children and it's hard to know I'm not going to talk to them every day. Tomorrow I am with the people in my office all day. We're going to have some cake at some point. I have no idea if I will have an exit interview. This whole thing has been treated like it might not really happen, despite the transferring of duties and training.

Thursday I will spent my day doing whatever the heck I want. At this point, with the headache still an issue, I think I will be heading to the doctor. The one lady I work with has the exact same headache and she was found to have a massive sinus infection. We shall see. It is some better today, so maybe it is just tension.

I am keeping up with the 50/50 challenge, though I took off last night to chill on the couch and go to bed at 8pm.

Why is this time change as hard as the spring one?

That is all.

Behave!

No comments: