Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Thanksgiving Shopping and...

So That Man and I went shopping for our Thanksgiving Two. Oy!

The store was insane! Our bill was equally insane! I "think" we have everything we need now. Though we do have to stop for charcoal, drinks, the prescription pick up, and whatever else we forgot we need.

Yes, charcoal. We're grilling the ham - still figuring out how to make that work! We think we found out glaze recipe!

We will stop for the rest tomorrow night. Then, Saturday we will clean. It's not terrible around here, but it's not awesome either.

I have a book signing on Saturday. It's the annex for the book store that I often sign at. I just realized I have pretty much zero inventory. I have enough, but in my mind, ack!

So I will make pies before my signing, and then get the turkey ready after. It will be a crazy day!

oh and the and....

K2 is expecting her fourth child in May... Due date a day after my momma's birthday. We will find out the gender shortly after the new year.

This will be my seventh grandchiild. I am too young for that... LOL.

That's all...

Behave!

No comments: