Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Thanksgiving Eve...

It's my second child's birthday and it's the actual day she was born!

I remember this day vividly. There are a lot of memories...From the day itself to the day after and the day we came home from the hospital. It seems like a lifetime ago.

The kids have a messenger thing going on which is awesome and there are many gifs and comments being shared. I love that.

Anyway.

We got off work around 2 today. Stopped at the store for heavy cream since there was none at the store last night. We stopped at a different, less busy, store, which proved to be a good thing the whole way around. Came home and chilled. Made dinner. Then, K4 and I made some pies.

K4 has a different obligation that we do tomorrow, but she's supposed to bring a pie. And so am I. So we made them together. It's fun to cook with her.  She's learning the secrets to homemade pie crust. And she's a master with the mixer. We had a blast, though she ditched me once the dishes were finished and put away so it's now my responsibility to make sure the pies are done - though she was just down here a few minutes ago to check on things.

Tomorrow - the actual Thanksgiving - we will travel to my sister's house and I will see my siblings. I am looking forward to it.

First, I will sleep in. Then I will make potatoes, shower, and then enjoy the day with my siblings!

I hope your day is special!

Behave!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Nice post thanks for ssharing