Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

Thanksgiving Two...Done...

We had a really good day!

Lots and lots of food. The turkey turned out well. The mashed potatoes were a little runny, but still pretty good. I made way too much gravy. Which is fine. Also discovered that adding cream cheese to the pumpkin pie is the best ever. And homemade whipped cream. It was a fun day and I am still exhausted.

Back to work today. The day went quick. On Monday's I have to cover the front desk, which is fine, but I also have a lot of regular stuff to do. I'm still training, but I am doing more and more by myself. Woo!

This week consists of prep for the final Thanksgiving. I am making mashed potatoes. I just hope they don't come out runny this time. I am also making pies. And homemade whipped cream. I'm planning on making the pies the night before so I can sleep in a little on Thursday.

The writing is going well. I'm making good progress, even though my numbers were a little low over the weekend.

That's it for now. It's an early bedtime for us tonight.

Behave!


No comments: