Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Answers!

Okay, I can't get the picture to re-post, but whatever. It's down there if you need to look at it again.
Here's the answer.

1. Taken during our October trip to Delaware - when I couldn't stop laughing and they drove off without me? (They did come back for me. Obviously.) (And it wasn't just me. No one could stop laughing. About everything.) No. They didn't leave me alongside the road at any time during our Delaware trip, though they threatened to.
2. Taken while taking a walk at the beach because the camera went off in my hand? No. And yes, we do sometimes walk on the road at the beach.
3. Taken at CPRW's annual retreat on the way back from checking out the cemetery? YES!!
4. Taken at Christmas when I was trying to get a shot of how the tree looked from across the street and, again, accidentally pressed the button? Nope, but entirely possible.

So there you have it. I liked doing it this way. Too bad I already dumped all of the random pictures off my phone. It would have made good Tall Tale Tuesday fodder. There's always random stuff out there though.

Behave!

1 comment:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I didn't think the lines on the road were that clearly painted!