Pages

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Saturday Silliness

Random pictures from my phone:
Let's start with the nice:
The creek...
More creek...beautiful, though some of the children wanted to walk on the ice.

The old silo at my dad's childhood home.


A pic I sent K2 from the grocery store because she was making ridiculous requests for odd food items.


My sandwich. K2 and I often send each other pictures of our lunches. Don't ask why. I don't know.



My lunch today. Doesn't that chicken look weird?






I had two more, but I somehow deleted them while I was trying to caption them. One was the poop in the snow I mentioned on Tall Tale Tuesday. You probably didn't want to see that anyway. The other was the random evil Santa head I found just laying on a counter one day. Thankfully it wasn't on my counter. It was very freaky and you probably would have been as scarred as I was.
That's all for today.
Behave!

No comments: