Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Answers!

Okay! Thanks to everyone that commented! Good guesses.

Which injury explanation is true:
1. I got my finger wedged in a grocery cart while shopping for camp. It started out as a small injury, but due to the bacteria on the shopping cart, the wound got infected and I ended up on antibiotics. True, but that's not the wound in the picture.
2. I got my finger stuck in the starting mechanism of the backpack leaf blower the day before we left for the beach. Yes. The salt water made it feel so lovely, too!
3. I caught the edge of a log we were stacking for the campfire and ended up with a huge splinter that had to be dug out. Also true, but not this time.

So there you have it. Hopefully next week I'll have a more interesting picture. I really like this format, so we'll see how it works out for a few more weeks.
Can't talk anymore. I'm off to see "Friday the 13th" with some friends. Maybe I'll post a review tomorrow.
Behave!

No comments: