Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tall Tale Tuesday

Okay, let's try something different this week.
Tell me about the below picture.
Was it...
1. Taken during our October trip to Delaware - when I couldn't stop laughing and they drove off without me? (They did come back for me. Obviously.) (And it wasn't just me. No one could stop laughing. About everything.)
2. Taken while taking a walk at the beach because the camera went off in my hand?
3. Taken at CPRW's annual retreat on the way back from checking out the cemetery?
4. Taken at Christmas when I was trying to get a shot of how the tree looked from across the street and, again, accidentally pressed the button?












So...what do you think?
Behave!

3 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

This is a good one. They're almost all plausible.

I'm gonna guess 4!

Anonymous said...

My vote is #3 :)

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I'm going with number three.