Here's the list:
1. The street fair nonsense is over for another year.
2. Sleeping in.
3. Cool breezes.
4. K2 being ready to go on her trip. (Though I'm going to miss her terribly.)
5. College scholarship potential.
6. Singing children. (too funny! It's all of them - singing lead and harmony.)
7. Fathers. Mine and my children's. (Don't forget Sunday is Fathers Day!!)
8. Husbands who send me emails with "fork" in the subject line. Too funny.
9. Kids who aren't afraid to properly bury dead critters found on the patio without my help or guidance. (Though, I think this has the potential to be scary as well.)
10. Upcoming events.
That's all for now.
I may be back later with another Summer Survival post. Maybe.