Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tall Tale Tuesday


Why is it that when I have very little time, everything seems to take three times as long? Slow computer, clock moving way too fast! Anyway...
A true guessing game this week.
What is this?
1. Bed sheets. An accidental picture taken inside the camper before the bed was made. I don't think I took the picture and I'm just glad I wasn't still sleeping in that bed when this was taken.
2. Rubber gloves. A random Easter pic taken in my sister's garage. They have some really cool old stuff in there. Obviously, the rubber gloves aren't old, or really all that cool.
3. B's shirt. He was all dressed up for a wedding - or maybe I should say, he was trying to get out of the wedding monkey suit and was trapped. I promised him I wouldn't show the whole picture...
Okay...Which is it?
Maybe more later. I have a hectic day on the horizon.
Behave!

2 comments:

Darek@Orchid said...

Oh, good, a guessing game :) I pick #3, the shirt. I wanted vote for #1 at first, but I think in the past all those "accidental" pictures were wrong answers ;)

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Darek's getting too clever for me. :)

But I'm going with #1, it looks more like bedsheets than anything. I can't help it--it also looks vaguely obscene.