Whoa! What a day. A long, hard, tiring day. I'm not kidding when I say I ran from 6:30 this morning, until finally arriving back home at 6:30 this evening. My feet are killing me, and I'm beyond tired. I am glad to be back home and relaxing.
So...let's do this.
The Official Feel Good Friday List:
1. My kid comes home on Sunday. (I'm not mentioning that she leaves again - right away. So we'll only see her for about 5.2 seconds until next Friday night). And we got to talk to her tonight. And she did pretty good on her SAT's.
2. No mail. I mean, snail mail. Though, that always makes me a little nervous. Did the neighbors get our mail? And if they did, was there a fat check in there that we'll never get now? (ha ha ha - like that's even remotely possible!) Did the mail person ever come? There are always bills. So I'm a little surprised. I even checked the box three times to be sure.
3. The cool breeze blowing through my house.
4. Paying attention and learning everything I can about things that affect my writing career.
5. Not cooking dinner. (not eating dinner either since I had two lunches. Lots and lots of food today.)
6. Traveling plans with friends.
7. Having an entire evening of just B and I. (oh and the dead ground hog we found in the wood pile. I have a picture. Wait for it.)
8. Not running out of gas.
9. Knowing that when I do get gas, that I'm getting it for cheap thanks to our grocery store's reward program.
10. Convincing my husband that he needs to go with me to check out the deluxe grocery store that both overwhelms and excites me. (and he actually liked it!)
That's all for now.
Tomorrow I'll update my goals list. And we will probably have a Summer Survival Journal entry as well.