I shouldn't have held onto yesterday's list.
Considering I feel like crap right now, I don't have a lot of feel good stuff today. I'm cranky, tired, and just done.
But let me see what I can come up with...
1. The possibility of getting to see Jason Manns in concert has grown. Looks like a definite maybe right now.
2. Watching movies with my husband.
3. My kid coming home tonight.
4. Crossing things off my 'to do' list - though it's still very full.
5. My writers meeting tomorrow (I'm hoping I feel good enough to go and by saying that, if you know me, you know I feel pretty darned crappy if I'm even considering the possibility of missing it. I haven't missed a meeting in at least a year and a half, maybe longer.)
7. The fact that my husband has called me four times today already to see how I'm doing.
That's all I can come up with right now. I think I might need to go take a nap.
Lame. What can I say?