Answer the following:
1. In "Nuttin' for Christmas", what insect was the sugar bowl full of? Ants.
2. Peter Billingsley played Ralph in what Christmas Story? The Christmas Story.
3. In the movie Home Alone 2, what southern state did Kevin's family go to on vacation? Florida.
4. Who serenaded George and Mary on their wedding night in It's a Wonderful Life? Bert and Ernie.
5. How many times is the name Santa Claus used in "The Night Before Christmas"? None.
6. What did George Bailey's father die of: an accident or stroke? A stroke.
7. To Rudolph, what was Baby New Year's name? Happy.
8. What is Santa's favorite Christmas carol? He loves all of them.
9. In the movie, Babe, what gets stolen from Farmer Hoggett on Christmas Day? Sheep.
10. In It's A Wonderful Life, what was Clarence's profession before he died? A Clockmaker.
So there you have it. Holiday Spirit Meter is at 67.998%. It would be higher, but I just remembered a few things I forgot and I thought I was done running around!