Pages

Friday, December 03, 2010

Feel Good Friday

Well, it definitely hasn't been a great week around here. But maybe I can find some good...
1. My kids being understanding when I was too weak to drive them to school.
2. A new/old dryer in the very near future so I don't have to dry socks over the furnace anymore.
3. Only letting a few things slip through the cracks this week.
4. Tissues with lotion.
5. B taking care of me and not even being too mad when I accidentally sneezed on him right after he got out of the shower.
6. Tomorrow's shindig with my writing buddies.
7. Feeling better though my head is still full of snot.
And...umm...I think that's about it for now....
The holiday spirit meter is still at a big fat zero. I'll let you know if that changes.
That is all...
Behave!

No comments: