A random list of truths and lies from the past few weeks. Which are lies? There are several.
1. My brother-in-law sprayed no stick spray into his mouth just to see what it would taste like. (maybe waffles?)
2. Our hot water heater choked while doing dishes after the Thanksgiving meal. It was a quick fix, but seriously?
3. The new/old washer had a leak. We discovered this after it dumped gallons of soapy water onto the basement floor.
4. Minutes after having a discussion about how terminal my 'burban is, the exhaust completely fell of B's car.
5. In a twenty-four hour period, K4 lost two teeth.
6. At one point over the holiday, we had seven dogs inside our house. I felt like "A Christmas Story" come to life.
7. Someone stole a bin of deer meat off our backporch. One of the guy's at B's work gave it to him and we stored it outside in the sub-zero temps until we could get it divided up into freezer bags. When I went out this morning, it was gone.
8. I found a pie pan and fork in the bathroom. Hidden in the laundry hamper.
9. The last two mornings, I have found very small stink bugs in my bedroom...watching me...
10. I made an appointment with the cable guy while I was sick and had no memory of it.
Okay. So which are true and which are false?